Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rock of Ages "Class of 2009" - Katherine Tokarz!

Hey, Rockers!

You know what? I just can’t sit here at The Cry of the Strip HQ and let the new guys in the cast have all the fun answering my questions!

So with that in mind, I would like to introduce to you the lady who brings Sherrie’s dream self to life and goes in-depth with Stacee as Constance Sack (of Kerrang! Magazine)…Katherine Tokarz!

(that's Katherine on the right and yours truly on the left)

1. Full Name: Katherine Denise Tokarz

2. Nickname(s): Kat, Big Kat, Kasha, Tokes

3. Role(s) in “Rock of Ages”: Ensemble / Dream Sherrie / Constance Sack

4. Song you most looking forward to performing in the show: “Don't Stop Believin'”

5. Funniest / most embarrassing moment in the run of the show so far: I've already fallen a couple of times onstage but my favorite was an almost" moment. I was running onstage for a “protestor” scene and I almost did an old-school banana-peel-slip-fall....but I saved it. In response I made the "Safe" motion that umps do in baseball. Everyone laughed and I felt invincible for a couple of seconds! :-)

6. In “
Rock of Ages,” Drew’s a barback, Lonny’s a sound engineer and Sherrie’s a waitress. If you weren’t about to be in a hit musical on Broadway, what would you be doing for a living? I would be traveling somewhere and writing.

7. Have you ever seen one of the artists with a song in "
Rock of Ages" in concert? Yes If so, who? Night Ranger, who wrote “Sister Christian” …at the ROA opening night party!!!

Awesome answers, Kat! Stay tuned...more interviews on the way soon!

Rock on,

Miss Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't take my eyes off you during the play. You are truly a "wow'ing" performer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine,
    You are stunningly beautiful. I sometimes missed other people coming on stage because I couldn't take my eyes off of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were my favorite ensemble performer! Great stage presence =]

    Best wishes! -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. In principle, a good happen, support the views of the author

    ReplyDelete