Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rock of Ages Class of 2010 - Joey Taranto

Hey, Rockers!

There's a new Drew in the Bourbon Room...Joey Taranto!

And of course, your friends here at TCOTS took some time to get the dish on this "wonderstudy"...enjoy!


Full Name
: Joseph Sidney Taranto

Nickname(s)
: Joey

Role(s) in “Rock of Ages”
: Drew

Song you most looking forward to performing in the show: Oooooh, I really enjoy the "More than Words/Heaven" medley. I think the arrangement is beautiful.

In “Rock of Ages,” Drew’s a barback, Lonny’s a sound engineer and Sherrie’s a waitress. If you weren’t about to be in a hit musical on Broadway, what would you be doing for a living?
I honestly I have no idea. At this point, performing is my only option.

Favorite 80's movie / TV show
: "The Never Ending Story" is not only my favorite 80's movie, but my favorite movie of ALL time. "ARTEX!! YOU'RE SINKING!!!" My favorite TV show of the 80's? Probably "Gimme a Break" cause Nell Carter was way a head of her time.

If you could go back in time to see any band in concert with a song in "Rock of Ages", who would it be
? Definitely Journey. Steve Perry was an AMAZING front man and I still haven't gotten over the fact that he left the band. WHHHHHHHHHY???

Please show Joey your support by becoming a follower on his Facebook Fan Page here.

Rock on and break a leg, Joey! Welcome to the ROA family!

Miss Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. I HAVE SEEN JOEY PREFORM IN NEW ORLEANS AND HE WAS AMAZING. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM ON BROADWAY. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING TO A FABULOUS ACTOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey did an amazing job in this role. His voice is out of this world and he brought so much charm and likeability to the role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey is amazing!! I would love to be able to download ROA songs with him singing it!

    ReplyDelete